You can feel free and relaxed while you decide to entertain a number of your colleagues and friends if you have easy group recipes. Very often we need to invite our colleagues, friends to dinner.
It is a little bit easy when we cook for our family as we know the choice of each member of our family. But the problem arises when we cook for others about whose choice we do not know much.
We feel hesitant to set up our dinner menu. We need to choose those recipes which satisfy our guests.
12 Easy Group Recipes for Your Guests
It is more difficult when we have to select recipes for a group cause liking varies to individuals. If one member of a group likes beef it does not mean that each will like the same. So it is really difficult to select the menu of a group.
Not to worry readers. Here I am with you with my recipes for group combining chicken, beef, and pork as each person of your invited group can be satisfied with your cook and appreciate your innovative cooking.
So be with me at the end of the ideas and recipes which ultimately will help you and relieve you from all your worries.
1. Moroccan-Spiced Chicken and Couscous
You can entertain 6 persons’ group with my current shared recipe. My easy dinner ideas make the recipe easier for you. You only need to follow the instruction of the cooking recipe.
- Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks- 12
- Cooking Spray
- Cumin-1 Tsp
- Cardamom-1/2 Tsp
- Cinnamon-1/2 Tsp
- Salt-1 Tsp
- pepper-1/2 Tsp
- Cooked Couscous- 3 ½ C
- Chopped Roasted Pepper-1/2 c
- Sliced Almonds-1/2 c
- Golden Raisins-1/3c
- Finely Chopped Green Onions-2
- Keep the chicken on a large rimmed sheet.
- Now, spray with cooking spray.
- Add a mixture of cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the chicken in the oven at 475 degrees F for 35 minutes.
- Mix couscous with roasted peppers, almonds, raisins, and green onions.
- Keep chicken on couscous.
See how easy the recipe is to satisfy your group’s stomach. I am sure that each person in your group will love the dish.
I am also assuring you that, the recipe is not only a tasty and delicious food recipe, it is a healthy recipe also. The recipe is also chosen to assure your health issues.
The recipe is one of the healthy recipes as it is providing calories, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and sodium.
2. Best Glazed Meatloaf
My 2nd recipe is “Best Glazed Meatloaf”. I am using ground turkey meat and oats to the ground beef base to cook the food.
It is one of the easier and healthy recipes for easy dinner ideas. Just keep your concentration on the ingredients and recipe that I am sharing for you.
- Quick Cooking Oats-1 c
- Fat-Free Milk-1/2 C
- Medium Onion-1
- Large Red pepper-1
- Garlic Clove -1
- Lower Sodium Soy Sauce-2 Tsp
- Ketchup-1/4 c
- Ketchup-2 Tbsp
- 93 percent lean ground beef sirloin-1lb
- Ground Turkey Breast
- Medium Carrots-3
- Spicy Brown Mustard-2 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Now jelly-roll pan with foil.
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray. The spray needs to be used lightly.
- Mix oats and milk in a medium bowl.
- Coat bottom of 12-inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and pinch salt and cook 2 to 4 minutes and let it softens.
- Now mix red pepper and garlic. Cook 4 to 6 minutes. It will be soft.
- Refrigerate the mixture keeping in a bowl.
- In the meantime mix soy sauce and ¼ cup ketchup in a small bowl.
- Mix beef, turkey, carrots, oat mixture, cooled vegetable mixture, mustard, 2 tbsp ketchup, pinch salt and ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a large bowl. Mix these ingredients with hand.
- Place the mixture into 8inch by 4-inch loaf on prepared pan.
- Brush top and sides with soy ketchup.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
This recipe is lighter and healthier as well. The recipe is hearty and comfortable also. I am assuring a healthy dinner that you can get following my easy dinner ideas.
3. Bacon French Toast
I have chosen Bacon French Toast as the third cooking recipe to entertain a group for my readers. You can cook the food recipe with an easier process if you follow the suggestion of my easy dinner ideas.
My easy dinner ideas have made your cooking easy to get healthy food at your dinner time. You can serve 10 persons’ group with the food recipe that I am sharing with you.
- 1 Loaf Challah or brioche bread, cut into ½ in-thick slices
- Large Eggs-6
- 2 c. half and half
- 2 c. grated Gruyere cheese (about 8 oz)
- ¼ c. plus 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Bacon Chopped-4 slices
- Keep bread slices spread out on platter at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Grease 3-quart baking dish
- Place the bread in a prepared baking dish.
- Stir eggs, half-and-half, Gruyere, 1/4 cup maple syrup, cinnamon, ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Stir well until it is mixed.
- Pour all over the bread. Bread needs to be submerged.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to 1 day
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sprinkle bacon all over the top of bread mixture removing the wrap.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until it is golden brown
- Mix the remaining 1 tbsp maple syrup on the dish before serving.
The dish will be appreciated by all the members of the group. They will just love it. Please also ensure your guests that they are getting a healthy dinner as the dish provides 410 calories, 18g protein,33 g carbs, 23 g fat, and 655 mg sodium.
See how my recipe makes you not only a cook who only can cook delicious and tasty food but also assure her or his guest or family to get healthier dinner. So don’t worry when you need to entertain a group at dinner time because I am with you with my dinner ideas.
4. Beef and Mushroom Burgundy
The main ingredients of the food are beef, mushroom, and red wine sauce. With these very simple ingredients, your dinner can be a special one.
You only need to follow the cooking process. If I am with you with my recipes and ideas of my easy dinner ideas you do not need to feel the cooking as a tough job.
- Bacon-3 Strip
- Beef Tenderloin-1 ¼ lb
- Salt-1/4 tsp
- Baby Carrots-2c
- Package Sliced Mushroom-2
- Frozen Pearl Onions-1 Bag
- Tomato paste-2 tbsp
- Dry red wine-1 ½ c
- Beef Broth-1c.
- Chopped Parsley
- Cook bacon in a large saucepot for 5 minutes and let it be crispy.
- Keep it into a plate.
- Now add beef tenderloin and salt into the pot. Cook for 6 minutes. As soon as it is browned transfer to the plate.
- In the meantime, in a covered bowl, microwave baby carrots and water 4 minutes on high. Drain.
- Mix sliced mushrooms, pearl onions, and tomato paste in the pot and cook for 4 minutes.
- Mix red wine and cook for 5 minutes.
- Whisk beef broth with cornstarch and mix into the pot.
- Heat to simmer. Mix beef and bacon, crumbled to the pot.
- Add parsley on the top.
- Your cooking is over.
- Serve the dish with bread.
I have shared the recipe for 8 persons’ group. Is not the recipe easier than you thought? So stop thinking much and be with me and get the techniques. You already have started to feel how my ideas are successful to have you easier recipes to please your guests.
5. BBQ Salmon & Brussels Bake
Salmon is the main ingredient of my current recipe. I have set up the recipes and ingredients as you can provide 8 persons’ dinner.
So, follow the instruction of the said recipe and see how you can bake salmon easily with my easy dinner ideas.
- Brown Sugar-2 Tbsp
- Garlic Powder-1 tsp
- Onion Powder-1tsp
- Smoked Paprika-1tsp
- Brussels Sprouts-1 ¼ lb
- 1 Side of Salmon-3 ½ pounds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lone 2 large rimmed baking sheets with foil.
- Mix 2 tbsp brown sugar, 1 teaspoon garlic powder,1 teaspoon onion powder,1teaspoon smoked paprika, and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Cut and halve ¼ pounds Brussels sprouts.
- Keep the sprouts on one baking sheet.
- Mix 1 tbsp olive oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Roast sprouts for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime make your salmon ready. Cut 1 side of salmon into 10 fillets.
- Place the fillets skin-side down on the other baking sheet.
- Brush the mixture all over the salmon and add 1 teaspoon salt on the fillets.
- Mix Brussels sprout and return to the oven.
- Add salmon to the oven. Roast for 15 minutes. The sprouts will be tendered and salmon will be cooked through.
- Your food is ready to be tasted.
The recipe provides calories 280, protein 35g, carbohydrate11g, total fat 11g, saturated Fat 2g, Dietary Fiber-3 g, Sodium 380 mg.
So you are providing proper nutritious dinner when you are following my recipe. You will admit that you are enjoying cooking when you are with my easy dinner ideas.
6. Cuban Style Pulled Pork with Olives
I have chosen pork and olive as the main ingredients of the recipe. I am sharing the ingredients and cooking recipe with you with that you can serve 8 persons.
I have followed my dinner techniques to make your cooking easier. The process will help you in your cooking. So please try to follow the cooking process and use the ingredients as you are suggested to follow for cooking the said recipe.
- Vegetable oil- 2 tbsp.
- Seeded and slice medium green pepper-2
- Sliced medium onion-1
- Chopped garlic cloves-3
- Ground cumin-2 tsp.
- Dried oregano-2tsp
- Lower sodium beef broth-2c
- Tomato paste-1 can(6oz)
- Boneless pork shoulders-1 (4 pounds)-trimmed of excess fat and cut into quarters
- Sliced pimiento-stuffed olives-1
- White (distilled) vinegar-1tbsp
- Cooked yellow rice-8c
- Cilantro leaves
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil on medium heat in a 6 to 7-quart oven-safe saucepot.
- Add peppers, onion, garlic,1/4 tsp. salt and cook for 10 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally.
- Add cumin and oregano. Cook for 1 minute.
- Mix broth and tomato paste in a bowl and add with pork.
- Heat to simmering.
- Cover and place in oven.
- Cook for 2 ½ to 3 hours.
- Keep the pork in a large bowl removing and discarding solid fat.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to a large separator. Remove and discard fat.
- Shred pork with forks and put into a pot adding vegetable mixture.
- Mix olive and vinegar.
- Serve pork with yellow rice and cilantro.
This recipe also confirms the nutrition value as my other recipes. Per serving you will get calories-345, protein 19g,carbohydrate-38g, total fat-12g, Saturated fat-4g, dietary fiber-2g, sodium-1065 mg.
Dear readers, this recipe takes about 3 hours to be cooked but not to worry as it is cooked in the oven following the instruction of my easy dinner ideas you do not need to stay in the kitchen constantly. You can be busy with your other jobs while it is cooking.
7. Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
I have chosen the recipe as one of the recipes for a group that is very easier to cook. This recipe needs only 25 minutes to be prepared if you are following my easy dinner ideas. I have set up the recipe and ingredients for 6 persons’ group.
- Ground turkey-20oz
- Italian seasoned bread crumbs-1/3c
- Large egg-1
- Finely chopped cloves garlic-3
- Finely chopped-loosely packed fresh rosemary leaves-1 tbsp
- 4 oz part-skim mozzarella, cut into ½’ cubes
- Olive oil-2 tbsp
- Marinara sauce-2c
- Parsley leaves
- Grated parmesan
Note: Parsley leaves and parmesan are used for garnishing the dish.
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, milk, egg, garlic, rosemary, 1/4 tsp. salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Scoop turkey mixture of 2 tablespoons.
- Press 1 cube of mozzarella into the center.
- Seal meat tightly around cheese.
- Repeat the process with remaining turkey mixture and cheese.
- Heat oil on medium-high in 12’’ skillet.
- Add turkey meatballs and cook for 10 minutes and let the meatballs be browned.
- Add marinara sauce. Cook for 12 minutes to cook the meatballs through.
- Garnish with parmesan and parsley.
- Serve the dish with bread and pasta.
Like my other recipes, this recipe also assures proper nutrition. We get 345 calories, protein 27 g, carbs-17g, fat 19g (sat5g),fiber-2g, sodium-960g. So I am suggesting you cook the recipe that I have designed for my easy dinner ideas.
8. Aubergine& Chickpea Curry
1st recipe that I have chosen as one of the easy dinner ideas is “Aubergine& Chickpea Curry”. You can entertain a group of your guests who are fond of vegan recipes with this vegan dish. I have used vegetables to prepare the recipe. It is one of the easy recipes to cook.
The recipe is one of the easy recipes of my dinner recipes and tasty as well. You do not need to give much effort to prepare my recipe. Please follow the instruction of the below ingredients and cook this recipe to have a different taste of vegan dinner.
- Sunflower Oil-2 tbsp.
- Brown or Black Mustard Seeds-1 tbsp.
- Curry leaves-10-12, you can get extra if you need it.
- Finely Chopped Onions-2
- Chopped Dried Chilies-2
- GaramMasala -4tsp.
- Ground Coriander- 2 tsp.
- Turmeric-2 tsp.
- Coconut Milk-400ml.
- Quartered Tomatoes-6.
- Rinsed and drained Chickpeas-400g.
- Halve the aubergines. Now cut each half into wedges.
- Heat ½ Tsp. oil in a large pan. Nonstick is preferred.
- Add aubergines into the oil. Cook each side for 2/3 minutes as it is golden brown and crispy.
- Remove into a plate. Repeat the process with the remaining aubergines.
- Add remaining oil to the pan. Add mustard and curry leaves with the oil. Fry for 30 seconds. It will release the fragrance.
- Add onions and cook until it is softened and turning into brown.
- Add the dried chilies, coriander, turmeric, and garam masala.
- Add a spoonful of coconut milk from the top of the can and cook for 1 minute.
- Add remaining coconut milk, tomatoes, and water of half can. Cook for25 to 30 minutes with medium heat.
- The mixture will be thickened and saucy.
- Mix in the chickpeas aubergines. Cook for 5 minutes more. You have to wait till everything is hot and the aubergines are tender.
- Then add curry leaves sizzled with a splash of oil.
Your dinner for your guests is ready to serve. Your guests will find the real taste of the recipe when you can serve the recipe with rice or naan bread.
This recipe will be celebrated to all as we all are tasting animal protein daily at our dinner time. You only need to spend a maximum of 50 minutes to prepare the recipe to give a different taste to your guests. So the time is not much to have a different taste of food.
9. Salmon & Egg Wraps with Mustard Mayo
With this recipe, I am giving you the idea of 12 persons’ group dinner ideas. You can cook the recipe using the process of my cooking ideas that I have designed as easy dinner ideas for you.
I am sure that if you are following my ideas you will be able to get benefits to have dinner ideas for the group. So, guys do not make late and get ready to see how I am sharing the cooking process of the mentioned recipe as one of the easy recipes of group dinner.
- Smoked Salmon-24 slices
- Hard-Boiled eggs-6 (cooked, shelled, and sliced)
- Baby Spinach-2x100g
- Large Wraps-12
For Mustard Mayo:
- Light Mayonnaise-200g
- Dijon Mustard-6 tbsp.
- Red Onion-1 (Small) Finely Sliced.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard. Now separate it into two bowls. Add onion into one bowl.
- Over each wrap, spread a layer of onion mayonnaise then 2 slices of salmon over it.
- Add some sliced hard-boiled eggs and spinach on it. Roll up tightly.
- You can wrap several hours ahead and keep in the fridge.
- Before serving cut each wrap diagonally into 2 pieces.
I can guess what you are thinking; that is you never believed that you can entertain your guests with such an easy process. It is one of the easy recipes that you can cook following my easy dinner ideas for you, your family, and your guests.
10. Bonfire Bangers & Beans
How will be the dinner party if you entertain with bean item? Yes, I am going to share my 3rd recipe prepared with bean and other available ingredients. My cooking ideas can make the process easier for you.
You need only 1 hour to spend if you are preparing the recipe following the steps of my easy dinner ideas. By the way, the quantity of the ingredients of the recipe I am sharing you can attend 8 persons’ group.
- Vegetable Oil-3 tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Onion-1
- Finely chopped Celery Sticks-2
- Rasher Streaky Bacon (Chopped)-4
- Tomato Puree-1 tbsp.
- Chopped Tomato-2X400g cans
- Dark Brown Sugar-2 tbsp.
- Dijon Mustard-2 tsp.
- Thyme Sprigs-2
- Worcestershire Sauce-2 tsp.
- Cannellini Beans 2X400g cans(Rinsed and drained)
- Deseeded and chopped Red peppers-2
- Herby Sausage-2x450g Packs
- Chopped Handful Parsley Leaves
- Heat 2 tbsp. oil in a casserole. The casserole needs to be flameproof.
- Mix the onion, celery, and bacon. Cook for 5-10 minutes to be softened.
- Increase the heat. Add the tomato puree. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, mix chopped tomatoes, sugar, mustard, thyme, Worcestershire, sauce, and 200 ml water.
- Let it be boiled.
- Cook with low heat for 15 minutes without any cover.
- Mix beans and peppers and cook for 15 minutes. You can add boiling water if it is needed.
- Heat oven to 190c/1700 C Fan/Gas 5.
- Mix the sausage with the remaining 1 tbsp. Oil and spread out on a baking tray.
- Cook for 30 minutes turning occasionally. It will be browned all over.
- Snuggle the sausage over the beans, cover, and keep the pan in the oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the parsley.
- You can serve the recipe with a baked potato.
- You can make the dish up to 2 days in advance.
So, if you want your guest to get the taste of the food you can cook it in advance. You do not need to take stress on the day when you have invited your guests for dinner as my ideas are with you. So do not worry, be with me and my dinner recipes.
11. Chicken Enchiladas
Do you want to make dinner time amazing with your guests? You can try my 4th recipe that is made with chicken. It is another one of the easy recipes and healthy recipes for my dinner foods and recopies for the group.
I have considered the recipe as one of the easy recipes for group dinner because you can cook the recipe with available ingredients and you can cook it with less effort with the process of my dinner ideas.
When the recipe will be cooked you can judge how I am true to say the words. So let us try the recipe following the process.
- Olive Oil-3 tbsp.
- Sliced Red Onion-2
- Sliced Red Peepers-2
- Deseeded and Chopped Red Chilies-2; Sliced Chili-1
- Small Bunch Coriander, Stalks Finely Chopped, leaves roughly chopped
- Crushed 2 Garlic Cloves
- Ground Coriander-1tbsp.
- Cumin Seeds-1tbsp.
- Skinless Chicken Breasts- Cut into small chunks-6
- Refried Beans-415 g
- Drained Sweetcorn-198g Can
- Passata700ml Bottle
- Golden Caster Sugar-1 Tsp.
- Soured Cream-2X142ml
- Grated Cheddar-200g
- Firstly, heat 2 tbsp. oil in a large pan.
- Add onions, peppers, chopped chilies, coriander stalks, and half of the garlic. Cook for 10 minutes as the mixture can be softened.
- Add 2 tsp. ground coriander, 2tsp cumin seeds, and fry for 1 minute.
- Fry the chicken breasts in another frying pan with remaining oil. Fry until the breasts are browned.
- As it is fried mix into the pan of veg.
- Add beans, Sweetcorn, coriander leaves 150 ml of passata into the veg and chicken.
- Mix the rest of the passata, other crushed garlic cloves, and the remaining spices in a bowl and keep these aside.
- Lay the tortillas onto board. Divide the chicken mixture between them. Fold over the ends and rolling up to seal.
- Divide the passata sauce into the dishes, top with enchiladas.
- Dot over the soured cream, add grated cheese, and sliced chili.
- Cool and freeze or if want to eat straight away, heat the oven to 200C/180 C fan/gas6 and bake for 30 minutes.
- You can add more coriander leaves if you need them.
You can serve 10 persons’ group with this recipe. Hope your guests will enjoy your special recipe. If you follow the steps I can assure you that you will enjoy cooking as the process of my easy dinner ideas which are easy to cook.
12. Baked Penne Pasta
My last recipe is Baked Penne Pasta. I am giving you the idea of how you can make pasta more special for your guests especially when you are entertaining a group.
Pasta is a very popular food. Everyone likes food except very few numbers of people. So we do not need to hesitate to prepare the food recipe with pasta that is one of the healthy recipes also.
You do not need to think much to cook the recipe when you have the ideas of cooking. You just need to follow the instructions.
So, look through the ingredients and do not make it late to cook the said recipe of mine for your next dinner party.
- Olive Oil-2 tbsp.
- Diced Large Onion-1
- Minced Cloves Garlic-3
- Ground Beef 2 Pounds(Or you can use 1 pound ground beef and 1 pound sausage)
- Whole Tomatoes, with juice -1 Can
- Tomato Sauce or Marinara sauce-2 Cans(14.5 Ounce)
- Italian Seasoning-2 tsp.
- Red Pepper Flakes-1/2 tsp.
- Salt and Pepper
- Whole Wheat Penne Pasta-16 Ounce
- Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese-1Tub (15 Ounce)
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese-1-1/2 Pounds
- Grated Parmesan Cheese-1/2 Cup
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix diced onions and garlic. Cook for a few minutes as it becomes soft.
- Mix ground beef and cook to make it browned.
- Drain off fat, leaving a bit behind for flavor and moisture.
- Mix tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove ¾ cups of the sauce to another bowl and let it be cooled.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Boil the pasta.
- Mix ricotta, cheese, 2cups of the grated mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cool water.
- Mix it with the cheese mixture and barley mix it.
- Mix the cooled meat sauce and combine it well.
- Put the pasta mixture into a greased casserole dish or you can use a lasagna dish.
- Add the remaining sauce on it and then the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- As soon as it is bubbling remove from the oven.
- You can sprinkle chopped parsley over the pasta to decorate the dish.
You can serve 10/12 members’ group with the quantity of the ingredients that I have shared with you to cook this recipe. And make your dinner party amazing for your guests with my dinner ideas.
I am assuring you if you can follow the cooking process of this recipe you will deserve a compliment from your guests. So, try the recipe for once following the easy dinner ideas, and show your skill. My cooking recipes and ideas will establish you as a good chef.
Now I like to conclude my suggestion of easy group recipes for you giving you the assurance my return back with new recipes and ideas. I am always with my readers to make their job easier in the kitchen with my easy dinner ideas. I am sure that not only these recipes but other recipes that I have shared with you are proved as helpful.
I am confirming that you can cook the shared recipes for your desired number of persons. In that case, you only need to increase or decrease the number of ingredients. So you can enjoy your dinner with your own family consisting of 2/3 members following the cooking recipes.